While 2020 made its mark on the financial industry by causing tremendous disruption, 2021 is shaping up to be a year remembered for embracing true digital transformation. Companies are working hard and building new digital strategies that will help them to thrive in an increasingly volatile economy through the current pandemic situation.
Join Scalefocus’ fireside chat on “Trends and Challenges for Start-Ups in the FinTech Sector”, where executives from disruptive and innovative companies will share their insights on the significant trends in the industry:
• Overall digitizing in the Financial Sector
• Customer First Solutions, Innovation and Engagement Models
• Open banking
• Digitizing and optimizing internal operations and processes
• Enhancing Digital Collaboration
• Disaster Mitigation
These dynamics and changes in the field are posing a lot of new opportunities and challenges. We are going to discuss how pioneers in the FinTech domain are addressing them through the application of:
• Extended Application of Machine Learning And AI
• Blockchain For Secure Financial Transactions and Decentralized finance (DeFi)
• Evolution of Mobile technologies
• Regulation Тechnology (RegTech)
• Big Data Management
Join us to learn how our speakers put the new challenges into perspective while also addressing typical FinTech start-up challenges like selecting the right business model, market niche, technologies, and partners.
Looking forward to seeing you there!