As the financial ramifications brought about by the pandemic continue to cause anxiety and distress for millions of households across the world, one theme that has become increasingly relevant over the past year is that of financial wellbeing. People are now more reliant than ever on their banks for financial support, and if anything, the pandemic has been a serious wake-up call for banks to look after their customers’ financial health and prioritise a financial wellbeing strategy.
In this roundtable, we will exchange experiences with implementing financial wellbeing initiatives. Discussion topics include (but are not limited to):
– Getting executive buy-in and budget for financial wellbeing initiatives
– Definition and measurement of financial wellbeing
– Effective ways to increase your customers’ financial wellbeing – what works and what doesn’t
– The role of cognitive and behavioral science in effectively addressing financial wellbeing
– Measurable impact and business value for banks
Elin Helander, Chief Scientific Officer at Dreams
Lucia Hegenbartova, Chief Commercial Officer at Dreams
Dreams is a leading B2B financial wellbeing platform that leverages cognitive and behavioral science expertise and data science to help banks create stronger customer relationships and attract the next generation.