To draw attention to the active fintech scene in the Dutch capital, Holland FinTech has set up Amsterdam FinTech Week 2020 (XFW20), taking place each year for a week of a program full of fintech focused initiatives!
XFW20 is where the world’s most innovative fintech and financial services minds assemble, taking place from September 18th until 25th.
This year, the XFW20 agenda will be led by Holland FinTech, who will kick-off every day with a 30 minutes session, focused on key themes for the fintech industry, sparking and shaping discussions. Holland FinTech will be diving deeper into the day’s theme at lunchtime, during a panel session with industry experts!
After each Holland FinTech event, attendees will have access to the online networking area within the event platform, a place for automated one-on-one meetings to facilitate connections. Once in the meeting, you can communicate via the chat box or a video call.
Monday 21st September
Sign up here!
For day TWO of XFW20, we’ll have a focus on Financial Inclusion and the pioneering fintech solutions that are benefiting the under-served individuals and communities, by providing financial products and services that are accessible, affordable and understandable.
When: 09:00 – 09:30
What: Founder & CEO of Holland FinTech, Don Ginsel, will be kick-starting the day with a 30 minute live session, focusing on Financial Inclusion. Following on from this morning session, the day will see several events picking up on this subject, adding to the story.
- Don Ginsel, Founder & CEO Holland FinTech
- Menno van Leeuwen, Double Impact Innovator for MoneYou, ABN AMRO and Impact Nation
Funding Options Nederland How will AltFi Players Meet The Expectations of the Post-COVID, Tech Savvy Customer?
When: 11:00 – 11:45
What: In a matter of months consumer and business digital adoption leapfrogged five years ahead as a result of Covid. This will change the way Altfi players do business and engage with customers and their sector peers alike.
- Eugenie Casier, Funding Options Netherlands Director
- Sven van der Biezen, CEO at Floryn
- Veronika Lovett, Co-founder & Chief Commercial Officer at Esme Loans
- Matt Hicks, Commercial Director at Codat
When: 13:00 – 14:00
What: The panel will highlight the key players, companies and technologies that are contributing to making significant positive change for many around the world!
- Jake Abma, Accessibility Lead ING | Chairman WIT Dutch Payments Association | @ W3C WCAG WG | UN CRPD Ambassador
- Michiel Bijlsma, Head Financial Markets Payment Services, DNB
- Goh Hirose, Startup Investments & Relations, BNP Paribas Cardif
- Martha Mgendi, Founder, EWPN
- Dora Ziambra, Chief Operating Officer, Azimo
When: 15:00 – 17:00
What: Discover the most promising trends in the FinTech & CyberSecurity industry.
- White Swan – http://whiteswan.io/
- Tytonical – http://tytonical.com/
- Uniqul – http://uniqul.com/
- Vole – http://www.voloapp.co/
- Wajenzi – http://www.wajenzi.fund/
- Risk Priorities – http://riskpriorities.com/
- Loyalize – http://www.loyalize.uk/
- Doni – http://thedoni.com/
- Dakko Loans – http://dakkoloans.com/