What does success in FinTech mean? How digital transformation is driving the change in financial services? How to adjust your business and technology to all the regulations and processes, staying agile at the same time? Finally – how to acquire and keep the best talent capable of helping you succeed? Answering these questions is just the beginning.
Therefore, for the 10th edition of the CTO Roundtable organized during Amsterdam FinTech Week, we decided to invite the CTOs of Amsterdam Trade Bank and FORM3 that forged the digital transformation into a huge success. Their experience and the use of the next-gen technology helped them transfer the majority of operations to the cloud and introduce the new payment vendors.
Gerbert Oude Velthuis (CTO at Travelia and General Manager at The Software House NL) will be joined by Jaap Boersma (CTO at Amsterdam Trade Bank) and Steve Cook (CTO at FORM3) to brainstorm about the digital transformation and the factors that need to be considered to achieve success:
– what are the factors that impact digital transformation in FinTech?
– how to find the right balance between flexibility (being ready for the future), stability, security and speed of delivery?
– what does success mean in FinTech?
– what is the role of the developer in a highly regulated industry?
– how to acquire and keep the right people within your team?
– what is the future of FinTech in terms of technology?
In the end, there will be some time for a Q&A session so you can ask speakers whatever questions you may have.
About the CTO Roundtable:
– The biggest regular online events on people, process and technology topics for technology leaders.
– 10 editions. 1000+ tech leaders from all over the world. 20+ prominent experts.
– Speakers from top technology companies: Daniel Gebler (CTO at Picnic), Sriram Narayan (the author of the book “Agile IT Org Design”), Yan Cui (AWS Hero), Chahna Gosrani (CTO at Swapfiets), and more.