Amsterdam Fintech Week 2020 (XFW20) is where the world’s most innovative fintech and financial services minds assemble. Below is an overview of what XFW20 has in store for Tuesday 22nd September 2020.
Then, we’ll take a look at the regulatory and policy landscape in relation to industry innovation with our theme of Financial Innovation & Policy. We’ll take a look at what is happening here in the Netherlands, but also across Europe. Technology has been the major driving force behind innovations in the financial services industry for some time. Although the financial crisis forced changes in policies and regulations to allow for innovation and market dynamics, policy makers still seem far behind. With the implementation of PSD2, GDPR and increased focus on prevention of fraud, services providers have faced challenges. Where there is trouble however, there are opportunities! With many coming to aid supervisors to deal with technology – Suptech – or financial services companies with staying compliant – Regtech. Let’s all get together and discuss where the industry is heading!
Wednesday 23rd September
- Amrita Srivastava – Head of Fintechs Europe at Mastercard
- Lewis Nurcombe – General Manager CurrencyCloud BV
- Adrian Klee – Partner Digital Banking at Ross Republic
- Fredrik Neumann – ex-VP Sales at Wirecard
- Moderator: Ignacio Javierre – Co-founder of HUBUC, Banking as a Platform
- Jan van Vonno, Research Director at Tink
- Jeroen Broekema, Founder, Leaders in Finance
- Anne Hakvoort, Partner, FG Lawyers
- Edwin van Bommel, Chief Innovation Officer, ABN Amro
- Anette Printz Nielsen, Senior Associate Tech & Fintech, Bird & Bird
- Tijmen Daniels, Head of Department Supervision, DNB
- Hessel Kuik, CEO, Bizcuit